Thread: Meet-Up! WorldCon Meetup!
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 10:39 AM   #1
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
WorldCon Meetup!

I will be at the Science Fiction World Con in Montreal August 5 - 10 this year. Some of us have already started plans for getting together there, but I thought I'd toss out a meet up invite. Let's get together for a rousing Mobile Read Meet-Up, Which We Will Call An Apero (Add Yer Own Damn Accents) I Honor Of Zelda Who Can't Be There. We can look at the calendar and make our plans accordingly. Personally, I would have no problem skipping the Maskerade all together, but some might want to get bored out of their skulls.

Afterward, we can hunt down Rob Sawyer and Vonda MacIntyre and make them sign yellow stickies to put on our readers. I'd say we could hunt down Steve Jordan, but I'm assuming he'll be there with us, acting like the fan-boy he is!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote