View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 05:11 PM   #1
ebusinesstutor
Star Gawker
ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Voice Commands Getting More Useful

Years ago I broke my arm.

I had to continue to work, so I bought and installed Dragon Naturally Speaking. It worked pretty well, but just about the time I got it working fairly good, I had healed enough to rest my cast on the edge of my desk and type.

The typing was much faster so I went back to it and thought that the voice stuff was just for people who couldn't type or who were visually impaired.

My old iPhone and Android tablet where too underpowered for voice, but when I got my new Galaxy Note, I decided to play with the voice commands.

I am using the Out of Milk app for my grocery list and now I tap the microphone button and just say "broccoli" instead and it is there in a flash - faster than typing.

And the Google search using voice is working quite well and is faster than typing.

How about anyone else? Is Voice working well for you?
ebusinesstutor is offline   Reply With Quote