View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 12:16 AM   #10
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
... and now, after I realized that the free 5 gb were just not gonna be adequate for my music colection, I ordered the 20 gb for $20/yr option. And I did not know it at the time, but all the music files I have saved from emusic.com, and all MP3 files do not count against the 20gb! Now I am not sure what I am gonna fill the cloud with.

I'll think of sumthin.

Amazon is really playing hardball.

EDIT: ... and now I realize that is just for the first year. I'll let the 20 gb lay fallow for when Amazon decides to charge me for the non-Amazon music next year.

Last edited by Donnageddon; 12-14-2011 at 12:32 AM.
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote