View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 10:12 AM   #1
drmaxx
Connoisseur
drmaxx will blow your mind, man!drmaxx will blow your mind, man!drmaxx will blow your mind, man!drmaxx will blow your mind, man!drmaxx will blow your mind, man!drmaxx will blow your mind, man!drmaxx will blow your mind, man!drmaxx will blow your mind, man!drmaxx will blow your mind, man!drmaxx will blow your mind, man!drmaxx will blow your mind, man!

Device: none
Do you frequently read PDFs on your PRS600?

I did quite some research here in the forum on reading PDFs on a e-reader. And from what I understood is that the 6 inch screen are simply not the optimal size for PDFs. But on the other side, there are also benefits in having a small screen, especially when you need to haul that thing around a lot.

I would like to get some feedback from people with a PSR600 that actually do read frequently technical PDFs (with formulas, pictures and graphs). Do you get use to it? Or does it remain a pain in the neck?
It seems to me that the zoom in combination with the touch screen makes it fairly easy to move around on the document. Is that correct?

I really would appreciate your feedback - I read about several that are disappointed with this feature and would like to hear from others that actually don't mind.
drmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote