View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 02:17 PM   #12
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
I take it as meaning that they currently do not create print editions; but, if in future they do, then and only then will they also claim First Time Print rights for all published works.
Thanks Peter. I agree: it's an "if and then" sort of thing (but I still have problems with it). So okay, they publish my story. Then a month later a print magazine publishes my story. Then a month later the online magazine claims first time print rights? How can they? It's already been published in a print magazine.

It's just weird phrasing.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote