View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 06:56 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by slex View Post
I have the first three parts already - they were free at one point some time ago and I grabbed them. In my opinion it is a good opportunity to try the first one for free and then see if it is worth buying all of the parts from 1 to 5. I haven't read them yet, but I must admit that I am somewhat skeptical because of all the hype surrounding the series. Books like that usually overpromise and underdeliver.
I've read 1-5 and the hype is not overblown. It's right on and the stories are very good. Out 4,328 ratings, The Wool Omnibus has 4.48 stars out of 5 on Goodreads. People on MR who have read this also enjoyed it.

Face it, it's as good as it's said to be. So buck up, get the Omnibus and read away.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote