View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 02:36 PM   #69
sbtx99
Zealot
sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi; Red PRS-650; iPod Touch; Android phone
Hi Micah,

I'm really liking the new app and really appreciate the fact that you retain the page numbering from the epub file. The epub page numbers are very helpful when switching back and forth between my Sony reader and iPod touch.

Is there another way to go to a page other than using the page slider? Normally, I prefer to enter a page number instead of using a slider because it's more precise "go to" method for me (I seldom end up on the page I was shooting for when using a slider).

Thanks.
sbtx99 is offline   Reply With Quote