View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 05:28 PM   #44
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Good post Kenny. Funnily enough, I just finished that book as an Audio book. One of my first ever:

http://www.amazon.com/Quiet-Power-In.../dp/B00714PZMQ

I scored INTJ on the test as well. Not sure how accurate this test is but it as well as the book brought me more knowledge and interest to the subject. I had only read the classics of Freud and Jung, so it was good to read a book more modern that dealt with a range of introvert/extrovert categories. I Think Cain made a good point of not trying to pinpoint Introverts or Extroverts and the complexity of the whole thing. The book was GOOD but it had a few moments that wanted me to gag on a spoon. That is the most polite way I can put it on this forum.

Never knew this was a popular book. I just got a rec for it on Audible.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
This just popped up in my library download. I've had it on hold since starting this thread. Will get to read it now.
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote