View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 09:18 AM   #69
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Jon, I don't really understand your nomination. What is user's choice? And what do you mean by "Except if the book is in the MR library"? Whose choice will it be if it's in the MR library?
It's the same as Free-for-All except I don't like using the word free as we all know that can cause problems. So I changed it to User's Choice. Meaning you can pick any eBook you want except for the eBooks in the MR Library as we already have MR Library as a category. If MR Library had lost, I would not have put in that little stipulation.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote