View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 09:29 PM   #65
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Oh dear. The book club nomination and voting threads are like some literary version of a bar room brawl sometimes.

I'll nominate MR Authors because I don't think anyone's done that yet. I don't think it will be that popular after the MR library won a category, but what the hell.

All my seconds and thirds have been done for me, so I'll also throw in a feeble Horror nomination. It never seems to be that popular in a vote so it's probably going to be a sail without wind again this month.

I'll wait to see if there's anything I'd like to throw my last nomination behind.

Jon, I don't really understand your nomination. What is user's choice? And what do you mean by "Except if the book is in the MR library"? Whose choice will it be if it's in the MR library?

Maybe the meaning is clear and I'm just in a strange place at the moment.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote