View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 08:50 AM   #6
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Hee-Hee, actually I did one, Candace, just before this one, but wasn't real happy with it,

it's here: http://www.kacweb.com/cgibin/emAlbum...rk&img=10&tn=1

I consider it practice for this hat in this one.

And am currently working on something completely different than either.

Thanks Billi!
I see what you mean about Candace. Not to be critical but it doesn't have the same feel as either Ana or Rose. Maybe it has more to do with the subjects themselves than the actual drawing? Not to criticize Candace but she does not have the same openness as the other subjects you have drawn IMHO. Having said all that though I love Candace's eyes. There is something enchanting about them.

Ana is another amazing portrait. She has a zest for life that you, and the photographer, have both captured.

How long did this one take you?
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote