View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 04:09 PM   #30
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
Agreed. I have a S3 (4.8") and I can't imagine using anything smaller. I might even go bigger for my next one.
I'm left wondering how many of those who have phones with large screens work in offices. It is an episode of "The Office" in the making to see such a person attempt to pull out that ginormous phone out of their pants pocket during a meeting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phogg View Post
Meanwhile, back in the real world:

Cordless phone size which has been in use since the 1980s.

I am afraid the general public does not share your fetish about phone sizes, Harry. Most folks think a wide variety is pretty cool.
You need to get out into the modern world. You will NOT find a cordless phone anywhere near that size available these days.

Last edited by WillysJeepMan; 08-28-2012 at 04:12 PM.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote