View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 09:54 AM   #100
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
I'd prefer syncing myself, but user_none has made it clear he doesn't want to do it. I was just aiming for some middle ground that he could do without making it too much work. He does have a day job and I REALLY appreciate him bringing Sigil up to the level that he has. I am pretty sure MY mind could not stretch from payment processing software to epub creation software.

You have the displayed text which looks simple, then all the underlying code...where is the cursor, really? To which side of invisible text, or a change in style?