View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 11:21 PM   #34
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Browsing quickly, here are the nominations (if I missed anything please correct me):

(1) The Age Of Innocence
*(5) On The Beach
(3) The Time Machine
(1) Pride And Prejudice
(4) Persuasion
*(5) Seven Japanese Tales
(2) Feast Of All Saints
(1) Age Of War
(4) A Question Of Upbringing
(3) The Master And Margarita
(1) Scarlet Dreams
(2) After Dark
(2) Time’s Arrow

If anyone would like to update this list with authors, abstracts, nominators or updated numbers, please do so. Otherwise, please scroll through the thread to learn more about each nominated work.

As a reminder, I will be gone for five days starting tomorrow and I may or may not post during that time. The poll may not begin until I return (the 28th at the latest with a three-day poll).

Edited - Updated through Post #37

Last edited by sun surfer; 05-21-2011 at 11:59 PM.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote