View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 09:43 AM   #115
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Thanks, Chantal!
If their next device is higher resolution, frontlit, and a bit more esthetically appealing to me, I may get one, as long as it still has the library option on it.
It's a great feature for sure, not that I use it directly on my reader all that often... I've kind of run out of choices in my preferred reading material at my libraries and they're not adding new ones quickly enough for me... End up buying stuff more often than not. Guess you could say I'm impatient...
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote