Thread: PRS-T2 PRS-T2
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 02:26 PM   #421
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine GreenTea View Post
Thank you for confirming the presence of these dictionaries in the US model. These are down from a longer list on the T1, right?
Yes, in addition to the ones you listed, the US version of the T1 also comes with German, Italian, and Dutch translation dictionaries (to/from English).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine GreenTea View Post
I am curious if Sony bothered to make a separate version for the T2 sold in Europe. Frankly, I doubt it: economically it wouldn't make much sense.
I thought I read that they did, but I can't say for certain.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote