View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 12:15 PM   #16
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlPe View Post
I am (supposed to be) on vacation until 8/20, and then I have some business/personal duties until the end of August, so I plan to open a Google Code Project for Lucidor at the begininning of September. Meanwhile I will spend some time examining Lucidor code.
It's not like there's a tearing hurry. Do it whenever you get to it.

Quote:
If anyone is willing to join the development staff of this "new Lucidor", please just reply here and/or PM me her or his email address.
I can't guarantee being able to contribute, but count me as interested.

What's in Lucidor/Lucifox now works here. My longer term concern is additions to the ePub spec that it won't handle.
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote