View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 12:40 AM   #2
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkperez View Post
I just got a Nook Color... There are couple things that I'm not doing right. I figure they're things that are obvious but I didn't find them in the user guide:

1. There are a half dozen books on the home page AND in the library under books, that I can't get rid of... For example, there's a copy of Dracula in there that I don't need or want, but I can't delete it. And Vince Flynn's new book that it want's me to download, which I have no intention of downloading.
HOW do I delete these from the library and the home page? Press and hold the book, then select "Archive". From your computer go to your B&N Account online and delete if you wish.

2. I downloaded a couple books from the library. They show up in "My Files" instead of Books... HOW do I get them to go into "Books" from the Adobe Digital Editions instead of "My Files"? It can't be done from Adobe Digital Editions. Once the book is on the NOOKcolor, press and hold the book, then select "Move to Shelf". Choose the shelf you want. I have a shelf called "Library Books".

3. The library books show up in the library with a blue book cover and title instead of the book's actual front page. How do I get things in the library to look like real books? No real workarounds for this yet.
Enjoy!!!

Last edited by SCION; 12-12-2010 at 12:56 AM.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote