View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 04:12 AM   #18924
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Just finished "Space Cadet" by Robert Heinlein, originally published in 1948. This was the second of the Heinlein "Juveniles", and tells the story of a teenage boy, Matt Dodson, and his experiences training to be an officer of the Space Patrol. The book inspired the long-running "Tom Corbett, Space Cadet" series, but the original is, IMHO, enormously better.

This is one of my favourite books, and I've read it many times. Real "comfort reading" for me.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote