View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 08:40 PM   #18919
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
I'm reading Ten Second Staircase, 4th in the Bryant and May series by Christopher Fowler.

I like these books because number one they are mysteries with just a touch of otherworldly stuff. Two they contain all kinds of interesting historical information and trivia. The characters are all a little strange, mostly in good ways.

I do find the plot twists and the jumping back and forth between past and present a little confusing on occasion, but this is probably good exercise for my elderly brain.

Lovely books overall.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote