View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 04:28 PM   #18917
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Finished Crocodile on the Sandbank, by Elizabeth Peters, and enjoyed it a lot. I'm looking forward to more in the series. Meanwhile, I've been listening to Necessity's Child by Sharon Lee, and reading The Steerswoman, by Rosemary Kirstein. I'm really enjoying both, but especially The Steerswoman. Highly recommended, even though you'll have to wait for eBook versions of the rest of the 4 books in the series.
Finished Necessity's Child, read by Eileen Stevens. Thoroughly enjoyed this re-read. (I read the eBook when it first released, but held off on the audio book for a bit.)

And I'm nearly finished with The Steerswoman, by Rosemary Kirstein. Excellent, I'm enjoying it every bit as much as I did when it first released in 1989. I highly recommend this series. So far only the first book is out in eBook format, but more are to come according to her blog.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote