View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 12:09 PM   #76
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Fixed it

PilotBob - I did get it to work and the problem was the metadata file which many said over a few posts. As soon as I got the right metadata file loaded, all was good. However, I have discovered a new issue. I updated some books on my netbook in Calibre however, the books did not update when I opened up Calibre on my desktop. I have both Calibre libraries pointed to my Dropbox account so I assumed that the files were updating on Dropbox. Any suggestions?
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote