View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 05:56 PM   #1
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
ADE bug in calculating width

I have a book I created (a Bible actually) in ePUB. I defined paragraphs but I wanted all the verses to begin at the start of a line. So for each verse I added a <br /> tag at the end. Some, of course, were longer than a line on the screen. When this happened ADE chopped the last few characters off the right edge of the screen before wrapping the line. I rebuilt it using only paragraphs and it wrapped fine. It seems ADE can't figure out how wide a line is if it is terminated with <br />. This is pretty basic stuff. I was surprised it was broke.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote