View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 09:26 PM   #1
jgray
Fanatic
jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E & Sage
Old Man's War series

I just finished the free, Tor copy of "Old Man's War" and liked it very much. I am now trying to find the other four in the series. I have found three of them in Mobipocket format with DRM. Not only do I not want to support DRM-infested ebooks, but the price for the Mobi versions is twice what the paperback costs. Further searching turned up "The Ghost Brigade" at Pan-MacMillan in epub, but not the other books. From what I have read here, these epubs are DRM-free?

Does anyone know where I can get all four of the remaining series, preferably DRM-free? If I have to go Mobi or Lit and strip the DRM, I can do that, but I don't want to pay double what the paperback costs.

A friend of mine has the entire series in paperback and will lend them to me, but I actually would rather buy the ebooks.
jgray is offline   Reply With Quote