View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 01:20 PM   #5
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
just one question, i see you did not include an index for the new version, is there a reason ? (just curious)
No other reason than trying to get a cleaner ePUB file. I have the files in my working directory, but don't include them when zipping (I also changed the svg logo to png). I attach here the new index files, using a javascript trick to override the css in a browser (which normally won't support the "oeb-page-head" property).

Last edited by Jellby; 11-23-2008 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Removed the attachment, now in the top post.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote