View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 03:41 AM   #14
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by thoreau View Post
Really hope that early next week means something like noon eastern. This is THE type of feature that nearly turned me into a kindleholic. Just seems so basic to be able to push news articles to an ereader (like the "send to kindle"), and not have to plug it into a computer to have it show up.

Any company in this day and age who thinks they can develop a mobile device that is dependent upon syncing via USB is headed down the wrong path entirely.
So far I'm using the Calibre server capability to download instapaper articles through WIFI, but I'm looking forward to something more "integrated".
It seems like a beta version was still tested few days ago, maybe they're ironing out the last glitches
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote