View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 01:20 PM   #64
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by guma View Post

It has to be said though that 2.1.4. is the best firmware yet (at least on my device) in so far as it does not have too many obvious bugs, that its major shortcoming (ridiculous hyphenation settings for some languages) can be manually fixed in the update files and that the firmware is generally much more responsive compared to previous versions.
2.1.1 seems the best to me (although I haven't tried 2.1.4). I'd miss the chapter progress indicators.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote