View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 08:31 AM   #23
Ned
Ebook reader
Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O (ed 2, v1), Kobo Forma, Kobo Libra 2
I had the same problem, some covers showing a Personal label in a white stripe.
On those books, in Calibre, I edited the Metadata to remove tags (they all had tags), then ran Convert to Mobi, even though they were already Mobi.
After deleting the offending ones from my Paperwhite, I Sent to Device from Calibre again and every time they came up showing the full cover, no Personal label.

So I'd guess the problem is simply down to the Kindle having a problem with tags, and Convert to Mobi gets you a new version without tags and without the Personal label
Ned is offline   Reply With Quote