View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 06:31 AM   #138
kandwo
Addict
kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The font CareInk6SP helps a lot as it has a reduced size space. Using it, I have a lot less hyphens then I used to and the space between words is smaller. So even if you do not use hyphenation, you'll not get as may rivers of space.
Yes, it's a great font. I switched to it from Literata Book, which also is very compact. I use it for all my non-fiction reading and some other books, too.

I personally have all my books as kepubs on my Libra 2. I just can't stand the sluggishness of epubs, and the impossibility to access any footnotes (please, just make them as big as the normal text! And pop ups.) in them.

In case I run into problems with formatting I just switch to Koreader, fiddle with the settings until everything looks good and then get lost in the book (hopefully!). I also feel much more comfortable playing around with the settings in Koreader, as they are book specific and I don't have to worry about what will look good universally.
kandwo is offline   Reply With Quote