View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 07:22 AM   #55
jbjb
Somewhat clueless
jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naloomi View Post
Officially the Riftwar Cycle you refer to is actually the Riftwar Saga and is three books. The first book (Magician) was later split into two smaller books. The Riftwar Cycle is actually composed of 29 (30 with Magician split into two) books. The last book of the entire series is called Magicians End was released on May 14th, 2013.

It's a great series and I highly recommend it!!
I'm in the middle of Magician's End, so can't really comment on that yet, but I do have one caveat about this series.

I've enjoyed it enormously over the years, but the last few haven't impressed me as much - getting quite formulaic, and lots of editorial errors and general sloppiness. It's just seemed to me that he's not really been taking enough care over the last few.

Just IMHO, of course.

/JB
jbjb is offline   Reply With Quote