View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 02:49 PM   #1388
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Aislin View Post
Code:
add_to_extra_valid_entries:,tcategory
include_in_tcategory:category

replace_metadata:
 tcategory=>Book/Comics\.=>

tcategory_label:Fandom
While I was able to get the tcategory to show up, it still had the 'Book/Comics.' that I'm trying to get rid of on the title page. Do I need to place the replace metadata somewhere else?
Are you sure you're showing tcategory and not category in the title page? IE, the titlepage_entries param has tcategory and not category? I find change the label to something different is a good way to be sure.