View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 07:16 AM   #3
Duiker
Addict
Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamelin View Post
Just wondering if it's necessary to charge for the full 3 hours the first time? My reader looks like it came half charged
Mine charged to full in under an hour. The directions say it "MAY" require up to 3 hours of charging. I assume the readers are shipped charged to some degree. The first shipment shouldn't take so long to charge as they haven't been sitting in the warehouse too long. The longer they sit the less charge they will have hence the need for longer charging times. That's just my guess.
Duiker is offline   Reply With Quote