View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 05:35 AM   #1
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Crashed my iLiad!

Well, on my 2nd day of use I've succeeded in crashing my iLiad . I was transferring some books to it via USB from my PC and just pulled out the USB cable rather than using the "Safely Remove Hardware" thingie on the PC. The iLiad just "froze". Luckily a soft reset got it back safe and well again.

Guess I'm going to have to be a bit more careful about these things - I've got a bit cavalier about unplugging USB devices with the recent things I've been using.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote