View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 02:24 PM   #3
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
(Note to mods: I wasn't sure where this would best fit, please feel free to move it).

Has anyone else run into the fact that there are certain books available in ebook format ONLY at Amazon and no where else? This is getting annoying. The first book in the Joanne Fluke Hannah Swenson series is available nowhere except Amazon. I love that series, and would buy all of them, but I won't buy it without the first one, and since I don't have a Kindle, well, I'm sure you see where that is going. I've found a few more that way also, in series I'd like to purchase. Anyone else having this problem?
Sometimes. And sometimes the missing titles are elsewhere and not at Amazon. They'll probably get more and more of them, though, as they are the ones really pushing for it (ie, paying for it and doing it themselves if the publishers don't).

If you have an iphone/ipod touch you could read it there.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote