View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 04:41 PM   #35
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Right now the direct of this thread is geared towards format shifters not editors or writers. But the demand for a good editing en ePublishing tool is there I’ve had serveal athuors. conatct me thanking me for the BookCreator tool and how it facilitates their eBook creation process withouth having to get down and dirty in the code.
=X=
Actually "format shifters" have to do a lot of editing if they want to create good books
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote