View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 05:04 PM   #172
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montyp535 View Post
hi there,
thanks for this program - but I have a problem..
I loaded the pbimageviewer.app-3XX.zip from the first post copied it in the appl.-folder, in the bin folder, build an extensions.cfg and put some cbr-files in a folder on my PB 622 - but no result. I can see the files in the bibliothek but when I try to open nothing happened -after some seconds of "loading" it returns to the starting folder...
when I try to open it from the applications screen, its also not starting..
what do i wrong?? :-(
You should use the pbimageviewer.app-Pro-360+ version instead. The 3XX is for the old 301, 302 and 360 devices produced many years ago. The programs for those are incompatible with newer devices.

P.S. I bought myself a 623 some months ago, and noticed that many things didn't work well on the newer Touch devices as compared to my 902. Since I have some time over the holidays, I'll try to get those fixed and upload a new version within the next few days.

Last edited by rkomar; 12-27-2013 at 05:08 PM.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote