View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 05:32 AM   #385
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
I've just finished my 78th book of the years, according to GoodReads that means I'm 9 books ahead of schedule of reading 104 books. So that's going well.

My challenge of reading 10 classics this year isn't going so well, as is reading a book published in every year since I was born, though when I started the latter challenge I decided I would give myself two years for finishing this challenge so I could still make it easily next year. Also, my ongoing challenge of not having too many series going at the same time isn't going too well either.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote