View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 01:48 PM   #50
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by delph View Post
I do resent that I can't get boxed editions in ebook form for less than buying each separately, comparable to boxed editions of paperbacks.
[...]
I've noticed that there are omnibus editions of some newer series, so this might simply be an issue of waiting for publishers to catch up.
Not only are there sometimes omnibus editions, but I've also seen offers of sales on series or discounts when multiple volumes are purchased, so hopefully we will be seeing more of that as the "boxed set" equivalent.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote