View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 11:28 AM   #21
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
Nothing new here, and nothing wrong on Amazon part imho.

What is also not new is that someone would register at MR just to post a rant-thread against Amazon (or Apple, or B&N, have your pick), either inventing a whole story or concealing relevant facts, coming back to post more, and then disappear. I am thinking it is the same person over and over again....

No, no, no, no! It's not the same person over & over. There are a lot of idiots on this planet. If it was only one person so many people wouldn't so upset all the time after having dealt with an idiot. LOL OR said idiot has the ability to transport themself at the speed of light all around the world to annoy & irk the rest of humanity.

As I was reading the OP I kept saying what has already been asked - why would you close the account?? There's no need to formally close it and open another when you need to buy again. That's a red flag for any business. Once open it's there ready & waiting for you to buy, post, bid etc. Strange people!! eesh
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote