View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 09:01 AM   #25
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Once the KF is rooted... it's really your choice as to which launcher (Home) you want to be default. Currently, my HD reboots to the Nova Launcher home page you see above.
Great, thanks. I'm not convinced yet whether it's worth the effort and potential risk of rooting. There's not much I need from it, apart perhaps from the access to Google Play, which is a pain not being able to download from at the moment.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote