View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 03:56 PM   #364
frquixote
Addict
frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO Libra 2, Kindle PW3, Samsung 8A Tablet, Samsung S10e Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by frquixote View Post
JI'm beginning to think they're not going to come through.
Decided to send an e-mail to B&N last night to find out where my code was since that seemed to be working for others. Got an e-mail back within a few minutes directing me to the phone line (again). Just checked my e-mail this morning and the e-mail with the code was there! Started the transfer process and now have 102 of 110 books that were on my ereader.com booklist. I've transferred them all down to my PC using Nook for PC so I can start to work on "freeing" them.
frquixote is offline   Reply With Quote