View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 03:05 AM   #29
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cscat View Post
gmsigcap works like a charm.
TCC v1.5 still has that error when compiling.
"That error" is because you need to compile with tccmake, which temporarily bind mounts a replacement file to prevent that error message.

What command are you using that "still has that error"? It is hard to determine your problem without enough details...

If you are calling tcc directly, you need to manually do the commands in the tccmake script.

It is easier just to use the tccmake script, as shown in other posts in that thread.

P.S. When I get around to completing my touchscreen terminal program, it will only be a small amount of code, and it will support other kindles using the 5-way pad too, and it will output an event device stream to a pipe so it can EASILY patch into older programs designed for DX and K3 (like muPDF). When I get around to it, of course... Dev Corner indexing has sucked up too much of my time recently.

Last edited by geekmaster; 06-14-2012 at 03:11 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote