View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 07:02 PM   #13
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JxK View Post
It looks like the galaxy tab 2 7.0 is going to use the tegra 2 chipset, instead of Samsung's own Exynos.
From the article....
Quote:
1GHz dual-core TI OMAP 4430 processor
I'm guessing you didn't read it .

You bring up a good point about forking a bit more cash to get the extra features. Personally for me I don't think however the difference between a 2.4GHz and 2.0Ghz is worth $50. But that is just me. Now if the Asus with a T3 was released with a $250 price I would most certainly consider that device over the Tab 2.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote