View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 08:11 AM   #64
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Please leave editing alone!! Sometimes I don't see my typo UNTIL someone has quoted me. I hate to leave a bunch of fat-fingered errors lying about.

Really, if a post has been deleted, it is not intended to be read. The writer changed her mind. I had to delete a post on another forum last week because someone mistook it for promo (I was talking about covers--not MY covers--but made the mistake of linking to my blog for the example covers where I had done the original thoughts.) Apparently my misdeed started some lady's pants on fire and at that point, deleting it before a flame war started seemed the best thing to do.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote