View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 12:54 PM   #33931
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
Last person to post here...

It might mean that most of us can't win, unless one can prove that their avatar is not what they are in real life. On the Internet know one knows if you're a brain-sucking alien in the guise of a robot, but I'm not going to take the chance that person is a figurative statement as opposed to literal statement. Without the original poster clarifying, I'm just hedging my bets at this point.

I'm also here for the great conversation. Much more lively than "I'm on my third cup of tepid water with dead plants in it."

I win.
Whew, talkative today, I didn't know your speech synthesizer knew so many words.
Had a dictionary for breakfast?
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote