View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 11:27 AM   #81
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
I did not talk about anything. It was another person. I just think that if you say that something is misinformation and corrects it the correction should not contain any misinformation. As a general principle.
sorry, When there is 6 pages of articles in the thread it is hard to keep track of who is saying what. I think I did quote what you said which seemed to me to be supporting the original premise. If you were not supporting the original premise then I misunderstood you.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote