Thread: The Hanlin V5
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 11:22 AM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faenad View Post
I guess the 2MB NOR RAM would be to stock the device firmware, or for eventual firmware update.
That's what I thought at first, too, but don't you think that 2MB is way too low to store operating system + firmware? All existing reading have at least 8MB for that purpose.

Quote:
I'm more intrigued by the 512MB SDRAM, such a quantity would more likely correspond to the storage memory.
Yes, that's certainly storage memory. It's the same as the CyBook has.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote