Thread: Poor editing?
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 04:33 PM   #3
thibaulthalpern
Evangelist
thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: my two eyes, KLiiK, Sony PRS-700
I've bought two books from Amazon Kindle in the past and I have asked for refunds for both of them. There are spelling mistakes and other editing errors. One that seems to be a typsetting error are Drop Caps that begin each chapter running into the body text creating mangled words.

Horribly unprofessional.
thibaulthalpern is offline   Reply With Quote