View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 03:02 AM   #9
WordCountess
WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thank you Neil Clarke- that was literally a wealth of information for me. Thank you! I always assumed that it would be an endeavor that required a lot of investment before the payoff and you just reinforced that idea.

VydorScope, I too think it would be a ton of work. Like I mentioned before- I'm mainly looking at zines over magazines. But I'd assume, for a magazine, the work could get overwhelming (especially if you were doing it as an individual).
WordCountess is offline   Reply With Quote