View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 10:59 PM   #7
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpsegoddess View Post
I really do love it, I do. But there's two things that are currently driving me batty.

First is the persistent multiple shelves problem. Now I can't delete them or rename them or anything--it goes through the "do you want to delete this" game, but nothing happens. It's an irritant because it's created extra pages of shelves for me to page through when I'm adding books. Has anybody found a solution to this yet?
The last couple of times this happened, I opened the database and did a mass delete of the extra shelves. They came back a couple of weeks after the first time, but they haven't from the last time. But, I've sent you a PM about this.
Quote:
Secondly, I'm really not liking the new addition of "download now" for kepubs that I've already deleted; they're stuck in my shelves and there's no way to get rid of them except to download the book, remove it from the shelf, and then delete it again. Any particular reason this was added? I can understand wanting to remind me to download my books, but having the option to remove them from a list, rather than just the "download" option would be nice.
Where do you have a "download now" option? I can't remember seeing this in any of the released firmware versions.

But, removing a book from a shelf is done by editing the shelf. Press the menu for the shelf and select "Edit". The next screen shows all the books on the shelf with a tick next to it. Pressing the tick will remove the book from the shelf when the changes are save.

Having said that, I checked that what I said was right. The first shelf on my list says it had two books. But, when I did the edit it showed no books. When I viewed the list, there were two books with "Buy now" buttons. Is this what you are seeing? If the cause of this is what I think it is, it is something the calibre driver does. I will look at it and fix it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote